Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Please allow me to introduce myself...

Hello all!

I'd like to introduce myself and tell you my story! I'm the owner of the previous blog Eccentric Delirium... which has frankly gone to shit. I lost track of it, and then one day most of my pictures were gone. It is time to start fresh! If you never visited my previous blog... here is a little bit about me.

I am 26 years old.

I live in the Midwest, specifically Northwest Ohio.

I have a Bachelor's Degree that I have yet to use.

I have an amazinggg boyfriend who says he'll never break my heart.


I do yoga.



I love to cook.



I love health food.






But I also really like beer.





And above all else, I love animals the most. (especially unicorns)




If I was to create a dating profile (which I obviously have no intention of doing), that is what I would put in it. This should be enough to catch your attention and make you want to hear what I have to say, and if not... then feel free to stalk my life!

Peace, love, and craziness!

No comments:

Post a Comment