Sunday, August 9, 2015

July Wantable Fitness Edit

I'm obsessed with subscription boxes.... especially the ones where they send you clothes and then you send back whatever you don't like. I just received my Wantable Fitness box. Wantable has multiple boxes that you can select from. I'm a bit of a yoga addict, therefore I am always looking for good items to wear to yoga class. Normally I try to take pictures of all the items I receive (I'm also hooked to Instagram), but I never got around to it this time. Here are the items that I kept this month:




Let me just note that this pictures does NOT do the color of this tank justice!



Please Note: Wantable did not compensate me for this review. I pay full price for the subscription and pay the prices they offer for the products. Images came from the  manufacturer's websites.

No comments:

Post a Comment