Monday, July 20, 2015

Where have I been?

I've been slacking. I'll admit it. I created this blog and then abandoned it. I'm sorry.

I've moved, things have changed... slightly.

I now live in a bigger city (than my previous small town) in Northeast Indiana. I won't lie, it's been a bit of a struggle. Things seem to be falling in place, but I have yet to meet people. I'm sure when I have my first friend, you will hear all about it.

Even more exciting... I have a puppy! Her name is Kassie and she's 2 years old, prime teenage years right there! She was an outside dog prior to her coming to live with me, and had zero training. I'm not going to lie... we're still working on housetraining. I think part of the problem is that she thinks she is a human. And it's so hard to get mad at her... she's beautiful!


I have some exciting stuff to write about though, so you will be seeing that in the near future. We just had my best friend's bridal shower, and I would really like to post the pictures for you to see.

Anyways, you will being seeing more of me.

Hugz and Kisses...

<3 Me


No comments:

Post a Comment